floral 뜻 EN[ˈflɔɹəl]
- 명사 (Noun)PLflorals
- A floral design.
- FUNKY, bold and bright, many new wallpapers offer a modern twist on fussy old damasks and florals.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore floralSUPmost floral
- Of, pertaining to, or connected with flowers.
- Portraying flowers, especially in a stylized way.
- I really like the floral pattern on this Chinese vase.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- She had just finished knitting a tea cosy decorated with a floral pattern.
- We here distinguish clade A from other clades based on the retention of a caulescent habit and moderate floral zygomorphy.
- It was made from the furmint grape, which is better known in Hungary’s lusciously sweet tokays, but this was delicate, floral and just right with a tart chicken curry dish.
Meaning of floral for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "floral" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr floral
- en florals
- fr florale
- en florally
- fr florales