flower 뜻 EN[ˈflaʊ.ə]
- 꽃은 식물에서 씨를 만들어 번식 기능을 수행하는 생식 기관을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLflowersSUF-er
- A colorful, conspicuous structure associated with angiosperms, frequently scented and attracting various insects, and which may or may not be used for sexual reproduction.
- (botany) A reproductive structure in angiosperms (flowering plants), often conspicuously colourful and typically including sepals, petals, and either or both stamens and/or a pistil.
- A plant that bears flowers, especially a plant that is small and lacks wood.
- We transplanted the flowers to a larger pot.
- (usually with in) Of plants, a state of bearing blooms.
- The dogwoods are in flower this week.
- (euphemistic, hypocoristic) The vulva, especially the labia majora.
- IDI The best examples or representatives of a group.
- We selected the flower of the applicants.
- The best state of things; the prime.
- She was in the flower of her life.
- OBS Flour.
- (in the plural, chemistry) OBS A substance in the form of a powder, especially when condensed from sublimation.
- the flowers of sulphur
- A figure of speech; an ornament of style.
- (printing) Ornamental type used chiefly for borders around pages, cards, etc.
- (in the plural) Menstrual discharges.
- (rare) Something that flows, such as a river.
- 동사 (Verb)SGflowersPRfloweringPT, PPflowered
- VI To put forth blooms.
- This plant flowers in June.
- VI To reach a state of full development or achievement.
- VI To froth; to ferment gently, as new beer.
- VI To come off as flowers by sublimation.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Sometimes flowers of youth-on-age are white streaked with green instead of greenish streaked with purple.
- Can you tell whether those flowers are real or silk, from this distance? No, there's no way to tell.
- Unless their flag of a flower is waving, finding such plants is like finding a needle in a needlestack.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Flowers destitute of ray; leaves pinnatised, toothed, half-embracing the stem.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We had to rototill the garden before we planted the flowers.
- Xeranthemums have silvery flower heads with purplish tubular flowers.
- Walking in the meadow he is coming across a rare flower.
Meaning of flower for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "flower" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 에이전트 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en flowers
- en flowering
- en flowery
- en flowered
- en flowerer