folded EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFfoldSGfoldsPRfoldingPTfeldPPfolden
- simple past tense and past participle of fold.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The winding streams and hanging hills repeat / Loud groans from ev'ry herd, from ev'ry fold / Complaintive murmurs; heaps on heaps they fall, / There where they fall they lie, corrupt and rot.
- Despite the enormous number of disulfide combinations possible, LDLR oxidative folding leads to a single native species with 30 unique intradomain disulfides.
- The folded moist towelette was smaller than my palm, but when unfolded at least cleaned my hands.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They put on her a purple vest, thickly embroidered with gold and pearls, underdrawers of scarlet silk, and gauze trousers (such as Eastern women wear) of many folds.
- Thatched cottages, manors, old mills, venerable churches and wooded lanes personify a John Bull fancy, neatly tucked into gentle hill folds.