food EN[fuːd] UK
- 음식(飮食) 또는 먹을거리는 먹거나 마실 수 있는 모든 것을 가리키는 말이다.
대부분의 문화에서는 요리 전통이나 선호, 관습에 따른 요리를 찾아볼 수 있고, 이러한 것들을 연구하는 것을 요리학이라고 한다.
인간이 잡식성 동물임에도,
- 명사 (Noun)PLfoods
- NU Any substance that can be consumed by living organisms, especially by eating, in order to sustain life.
- The innkeeper brought them food and drink.
- NC A foodstuff.
- This shop stocks many hundreds of different foods.
- NU (figuratively) Anything that nourishes or sustains.
- The man's inspiring speech gave us food for thought.
- Mozart and Bach are food for my soul.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Entree: The main course is normally beef, chicken, duck, or lamb, and you eat these foods with a dinner knife and dinner fork.
- Convincing fussy eaters to try new foods is like trying to get blood from a stone.
- In the 1980s, Dr. Thal, a neurologist, helped lead successful clinical trials of tacrine, a cholinesterase inhibitor drug that was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 1993.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Food is assimilated and converted into organic tissue.
- Food may regurgitate from the stomach into the mouth.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I could barely eat the oversweetened processed foods.
- There’s an Indian method called dhungar, which involves setting tiny bowls of smoldering charcoal within covered casseroles of cooked food.
- You wouldn't be so sympathetic if she were ugly and coarsehanded, like a woman who has worked for her food.
Meaning of food for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "food" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en foodstuff
- en foods
- en foody
- en foodie
- en fooder