- 명사 (Noun)PLforeignsPREfore-
- INF foreigner.
- The messaging instructions come in two sets: one for domestics, another for the foreigns.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore foreignSUPmost foreign
- Located outside a country or place, especially one's own.
- foreign markets; foreign soil
- He liked visiting foreign cities.
- Originating from, characteristic of, belonging to, or being a citizen of a country or place other than the one under discussion.
- foreign car; foreign word; foreign citizen; foreign trade
- Relating to a different nation.
- foreign policy; foreign navies
- Not characteristic of or naturally taken in by an organism or system.
- foreign body; foreign substance; foreign gene; foreign species
- (with to, formerly with from) Alien; strange.
- It was completely foreign to their way of thinking.
- OBS Held at a distance; excluded; exiled.
- (US, state law) From a different one of the states of the United States, as of a state of residence or incorporation.
- Belonging to a different organization, company etc.
- My bank charges me $2.50 every time I use a foreign ATM.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Federal Reserve is responsible for foreign exchange sterilization.
- Talented filmmaker Susanne Bier [...] keeps control over the storms of melodrama that swirl in this rich weepie, a 2006 Oscar nominee for Best Foreign Language Film. — Review of After the Wedding
- The are losing ground to foreign competitors every year.
Meaning of foreign for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "foreign" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en foreigners
- en foreigner
- en foreigns
- en foreignism
- en foreignize