formed EN[fɔːmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- simple past tense and past participle of form.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They swirl about in a semicrouch, coming together to form a circle with their fans.
- ICCs can form gap junctions with smooth muscle, and juxtracrine chemical synapses have been shown to form between ICCs and immune cells in rat bladder and other organs.
- In a search for the complex shifts of form in the foot's shaping, the drawings present a loose-handed version of planar slices.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Even among the (rapidly disappearing) survivors of his generation, Yank Rachell is nearly alone in his persistent use of traditional, even preblues forms.
- Aggiss and Cowie are smash and grab artists, eclectically borrowing from a range of different dance and performance styles and making them into their own inimitable blended form.
- She is consistently but not deformingly alert to irony, to satire, to humor in its high and low forms.
Meaning of formed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "formed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en formedon
- en formedons
- en formedness