formed EN[fɔːmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- simple past tense and past participle of form.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Operating a low-cost, high-pollution manufacturing process externalizes costs in the form of adverse human health consequences and ecosystem effects.
- It also features a nice bit of Zeerust in the form of a carefully reproduced Hollerith card.
- Potholes or sloughs formed by a glacier’s retreat from the central plains of North America, are now known to be some of the world’s most productive ecosystems.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
- Even among the (rapidly disappearing) survivors of his generation, Yank Rachell is nearly alone in his persistent use of traditional, even preblues forms.
- Therefore, the lack of detectable expression suggested that gluconate and ketogluconate could not be formed.
Meaning of formed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "formed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en formedon
- en formedons
- en formedness