formed 뜻 EN[fɔːmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- simple past tense and past participle of form.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- SAA are acute phase proteins in the form of apolipoproteins associated with specific high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and they are expressed extrahepatically in the absence of HDL.
- Knowing the auditors were coming in just a week, we chose to pencil whip the quarterly inventory forms for the last year.
- The medical registration act eventually did form the foundation for medicine to be able to claim an ever increasing occupational territory and the domination of all other health disciplines.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The 01–41 peptide was synthesized by Atlantic Peptides (Lewisburg, PA) in both the biotinylated and nonbiotinylated forms.
- She is consistently but not deformingly alert to irony, to satire, to humor in its high and low forms.
- Therefore, the lack of detectable expression suggested that gluconate and ketogluconate could not be formed.
Meaning of formed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "formed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en formedon
- en formedons
- en formedness