forms EN[fɔːmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- plural of form.
- 동사 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of form.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These medial neurites likely condense to form the ventromedian connective by the end of stage 5 (Additional file 2 c – c” closed arrowhead).
- Titanium dioxide exhibits trimorphism: its three forms are rutile, octahedrite, and brookite.
- Knowing the auditors were coming in just a week, we chose to pencil whip the quarterly inventory forms for the last year.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Modern US culture has superseded the native forms.
- The 01–41 peptide was synthesized by Atlantic Peptides (Lewisburg, PA) in both the biotinylated and nonbiotinylated forms.
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
Meaning of forms for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "forms" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en formstone
- en forms of address