forms 뜻 EN[fɔːmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- plural of form.
- 동사 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of form.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Multisoliton solutions are presented together with a new discrete form of Lotka-Volterra equation obtained by an alternative bilinearisation..
- A primary and persistently ground-living form does not develop fourhandedness. The present forelimb of the hominids is incomprehensible without prior arboreal life.
- According to the process that may have formed the Solar System planets, the surrounding discs of material around the gas giants gradually coalesced into moons.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Therefore, the lack of detectable expression suggested that gluconate and ketogluconate could not be formed.
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
- Common in English, where in some putative compounds, such as autocrat or technocrat, both members would be combining forms.
Meaning of forms for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "forms" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en formstone
- en forms of address