forms 뜻 EN[fɔːmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- plural of form.
- 동사 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of form.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These medial neurites likely condense to form the ventromedian connective by the end of stage 5 (Additional file 2 c – c” closed arrowhead).
- The zitherns and mandolins have forms to match their pretty names, but the soul of the musical instrument abides elsewhere than in its body, and informs it only to the ear.
- Like ballet and some forms of modern dance, thinspiration puts a premium on both agony and lightness.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Aggiss and Cowie are smash and grab artists, eclectically borrowing from a range of different dance and performance styles and making them into their own inimitable blended form.
- Common in English, where in some putative compounds, such as autocrat or technocrat, both members would be combining forms.
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
Meaning of forms for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "forms" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en formstone
- en forms of address