formula 뜻 EN[ˈfɔː(ɹ).mjʊ.lə] UK
- 명사 (Noun)PLformulaePLformulasPLformulæPREfor-
- (mathematics) Any mathematical rule expressed symbolically.
- is a formula for finding the roots of the quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0.
- (chemistry) A symbolic expression of the structure of a compound.
- H2O is the formula for water (Dihydrogen monoxide)
- A plan or method for dealing with a problem or for achieving a result.
- The company's winning formula includes excellent service and quality products.
- A formulation; a prescription; a mixture or solution made in a prescribed manner; the identity and quantities of ingredients of such a mixture.
- The formula of the rocket fuel has not been revealed.
- Drink given to babies to substitute for mother's milk.
- (logic) A syntactic expression of a proposition, built up from quantifiers, logical connectives, variables, relation and operation symbols, and, depending on the type of logic, possibly other operators such as modal, temporal, deontic or epistemic ones.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Maldonado, who is in only his second season in Formula 1, won the Spanish Grand Prix after his team outsmarted Ferrari with pit-stop timing.
- This program works correctly on all well-formed formulas but it blows up on illegal input.
- e can use this mathematical formula to solve the problem.
Meaning of formula for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "formula" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
및 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr formula
- en formulate
- en formulae
- fr formulation
- en formulation