found EN[fɑʊnd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLfounds
- Food and lodging, board.
- I'll only give you the usual payment--say five hundred dollars a year, and found." / "And--what?" / "Found--that is, board, you know, and clothing, of course, also.
- A thin, single-cut file for comb-makers.
- 동사 (Verb)SGfoundsPRfoundingPT, PPfounded
- simple past tense and past participle of find.
- To begin building.
- To start some type of organization or company.
- “… That woman is stark mad, Lord Stranleigh. Her own father recognised it when he bereft her of all power in the great business he founded. …”
- VT To melt, especially of metal in an industrial setting.
- VT To form by melting a metal and pouring it into a mould; to cast.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- John was eliminated as a contestant when it was found he had gained, rather than lost, weight.
- The company came down on him very hard after he was found skipping work.
- A recent study conducted in Dutch psychogeriatric nursing home wards found that, out of 496 psychogeriatric residents, 96 (or 19%) were found to have comorbid depression and dementia (Stages 2–6).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The border has been sealed until the fugitives are found.
- Hi everypony! I'm back from Germany and my luck held out! You'd never believe what I found!
- Likewise, 24.2% of the recombinants contained genetic contributions from the A2 subsubtype, though no pure A2 strains were found.
Meaning of found for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "found" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
및 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en founded
- en foundation
- en foundations
- en founder
- en founding