framed EN[fɹeɪmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFframeSGframesPRframing
- simple past tense and past participle of frame.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Luxury did not spoil her; and any one that saw her in the soft furs of her winter wrappings, would have said that delicate cheek and frame were never made to know the unkindliness of harsher things.
- All frames were extracted by an individual naïve to the experimental protocol and afterwards an experienced thermographer examined all the frames regarding the positioning of the regions of interest.
- ...all the hinges of the animal frame are subverted, every animal function is vitiated; the carcass retains but just life enough to make it capable of suffering.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She thus gave herself a kind of superpresence, allowing us to see that the source of all the explosive energy we had witnessed onstage was her diminutive frame.
- No more than a total of ten cannulation attempts (defined as a sustained contact between the sphincterotome and the papilla for at least five seconds) were allowed during this time frame.
- Break out the cables from the harness once they are inside the frame.
Meaning of framed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "framed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en framedragging
- en framed decision