framed EN[fɹeɪmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFframeSGframesPRframing
- simple past tense and past participle of frame.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You should have used softwood for the frame of this shed, instead of overbuilding it like this.
- First, stretch the skin over the frame of the drum.
- ...all the hinges of the animal frame are subverted, every animal function is vitiated; the carcass retains but just life enough to make it capable of suffering.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Break out the cables from the harness once they are inside the frame.
- She thus gave herself a kind of superpresence, allowing us to see that the source of all the explosive energy we had witnessed onstage was her diminutive frame.
- No more than a total of ten cannulation attempts (defined as a sustained contact between the sphincterotome and the papilla for at least five seconds) were allowed during this time frame.
Meaning of framed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "framed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en framedragging
- en framed decision