- 프리(free)는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
프리웨어 - 무료로 사용할 수 있는 소프트웨어를 뜻함.
Free! - 일본의 애니메이션.
- 명사 (Noun)PLfreesSUF-free
- (Australian rules football, Gaelic football) Abbreviation of free kick.
- free transfer.
- Hargreaves, who left Manchester United on a free during the summer, drilled a 22-yard beauty to open the scoring.
- (hurling) The usual means of restarting play after a foul is committed, where the non-offending team restarts from where the foul was committed.
- 동사 (Verb)SGfreesPRfreeingPT, PPfreed
- VT To make free; set at liberty; release; rid of that which confines, limits, embarrasses, or oppresses.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMfreerCOMmore freeSUPfreestSUPmost free
- (social) Unconstrained.
- He was given free rein to do whatever he wanted.
- a free man
- He was free only with a few.
- He's very free with his money.
- My hands are guilty, but my heart is free.
- free time
- a free school
- This is a free country.
- OpenOffice is free software.
- Obtainable without any payment.
- The government provides free health care.
- Buy a TV to get a free DVD player!
- (abstract) Unconstrained.
- the free group on three generators
- is the free variable in .
- (physical) Unconstrained.
- the drain was free
- a free radical
- You can sit on this chair; it's free.
- In this group of mushrooms, the gills are free.
- Without; not containing (what is specified); exempt; clear; liberated.
- We had a wholesome, filling meal, free of meat. I would like to live free from care in the mountains.
- (dated) Ready; eager; acting without spurring or whipping; spirited.
- a free horse
- (dated) Invested with a particular freedom or franchise; enjoying certain immunities or privileges; admitted to special rights; followed by of.
- (Britain, law) OBS Certain or honourable; the opposite of base.
- free service; free socage
- (law) Privileged or individual; the opposite of common.
- a free fishery; a free warren
- 부사 (Adverb)COMfreerCOMmore freeSUPfreestSUPmost free
- Without needing to pay.
- I got this bike free.
- OBS Freely; willingly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Other grades of paper, such as uncoated free sheet paper used in electronic printers and copiers, are increasing in per capita consumption.
- You shall never divest me of my right to free speech.
- The ratio of serum free T3 (FT3) over free T4 (FT4) (FT3/FT4 ratio) may reflect the degree of extrathyroidal T4 to T3 conversion activity.
Meaning of free for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "free" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en freely
- en freedom
- en freed
- en freezing
- en freeze