freeing 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFfreeSGfreesPT, PPfreedSUF-ing
- present participle of free.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Tottenham left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto broke free after a clever one-two with Emmanuel Adebayor, only to see his shot brilliantly saved by the Norwich keeper.
- There is whooping and squirrel-watching and rock-throwing — an au courant tomboyism that remains free of mocking contemporaries for wearing lip gloss.
- However, I do not see the policy effectively and consistently applied by a soft-mindedly liberal policymaker aspiring to a world free of conflict and a future cleansed of past aberrations.
Meaning of freeing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "freeing" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en freeingly
- en freeing up