game EN[ɡeɪm] US
경기, 게임 게임
- 게임(영어: game), 겨루기, 또는 경기(競技)는 일정한 규칙에 따라 승부를 겨루거나 즐기는 놀이이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLgamesPREge-SUF-game
- A playful or competitive activity.
- Being a child is all fun and games.
- Games in the classroom can make learning fun.
- Sally won the game.
- They can turn the game around in the second half.
- In short whist, five points are game.
- Some of the games in the closet we have on the computer as well.
- Study can help your game of chess.
- Hit the gym if you want to toughen up your game.
- NC INF (nearly always singular) A field of gainful activity, as an industry or profession.
- When it comes to making sales, John is the best in the game.
- He's in the securities game somehow.
- NC (figuratively) Something that resembles a game with rules, despite not being designed.
- In the game of life, you may find yourself playing the waiting game far too often.
- NC (military) An exercise simulating warfare, whether computerized or involving human participants.
- NU Wild animals hunted for food.
- The forest has plenty of game.
- NU INF (used mostly of males) The ability to seduce someone, usually by strategy.
- He didn't get anywhere with her because he had no game.
- NC A questionable or unethical practice in pursuit of a goal; a scheme.
- You want to borrow my credit card for a week? What's your game?
- 동사 (Verb)SGgamesPRgamingPT, PPgamed
- VI To gamble.
- VI To play games and be a gamer.
- VT To exploit loopholes in a system or bureaucracy in a way which defeats or nullifies the spirit of the rules in effect, usually to obtain a result which otherwise would be unobtainable.
- We'll bury them in paperwork, and game the system.
- VT SLA (of males) To perform premeditated seduction strategy.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMgamerSUPgamest
- COL Willing to participate.
- (of an animal) That shows a tendency to continue to fight against another animal, despite being wounded, often severely.
- Persistent, especially in senses similar to the above.
- Injured, lame (of a limb).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They put the game away by scoring three touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
- The only card games I know are Go Fish and Old Maid.
- This game is so hard that I find myself taking a snapshot every few seconds in case I get killed.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Game 1 and 2 I get horribly manascrewed. I never have more than 2 lands.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Training was done with either myosignal feedback on a computer screen, a virtual myoelectric prosthetic hand or a computer game.
- The home team took several shots on goal but was unable to capitalize until late in the game.
- The Jayhawks completely womped on the hapless Nimrods in today's opening-round game.
Meaning of game for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "game" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en games
- en gamecock
- en gamey
- en gamete
- en gamer