gender 뜻 EN[ˈdʒɛndə]
- 젠더(Gender)는 '생물학적으로 정의된 성'이 아니라 '사회적으로 정의된 성'을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLgenders
- (grammar) A division of nouns and pronouns (and sometimes of other parts of speech) into masculine and feminine, and sometimes other categories like neuter or common.
- (grammar) Any division of nouns and pronouns (and sometimes of other parts of speech), such as masculine / feminine / neuter, or animate / inanimate.
- (grammar) Synonym of voice (“particular way of inflecting or conjugating verbs”).
- INF (sometimes proscribed) Biological sex: a division into which an organism is placed according to its reproductive functions or organs.
- the trait is found in both genders
- INF (sometimes proscribed) Biological sex: the sum of the biological characteristics by which male and female and other organisms are distinguished.
- The effect of the medication is dependent upon age, gender, and other factors.
- Identification as male/masculine, female/feminine, or something else, and association with a (social) role or set of behavioral and cultural traits, clothing, etc typically associated with one sex. (Compare gender role, gender identity.).
- The sociocultural phenomenon of the division of people into various categories such as "male" and "female", with each having associated clothing, roles, stereotypes, etc.
- OBS Class; kind.
- 동사 (Verb)SGgendersPRgenderingPT, PPgendered
- (sociology) To assign a gender to (a person); to perceive as having a gender; to address using terms (pronouns, nouns, adjectives...) that express a certain gender.
- (sociology) To perceive (a thing) as having characteristics associated with a certain gender, or as having been authored by someone of a certain gender.
- (archaic) To engender.
- (archaic or obsolete) To breed.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Trends in the relative costs of child rearing cannot be separated from the economic, social and cultural consequences of both the gendering and adulting of labour markets.
- The trouble starts when gender (identity) ceases to be a reference point for connecting with a living growing person and is substituted for the person hirself.
- There is no gender correlation for partial edentulism.
Meaning of gender for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "gender" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en genders
- en gendered
- en genderise
- en genderize
- en genderism