generaled 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFgeneralSGgeneralsPRgenerallingPRgeneralingPT, PPgeneralled
- simple past tense and past participle of general.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Libyan leader's first-ever trip to the United States, expected in September for an address to the UN General Assembly, will mark a further sign of return from pariahdom.
- Which is exactly what I wanted because Mi-jami was chock a block full of smokin' hot 'ricans and Cubans and Caucasians and, well, men in general all ripe for the picking.
- Can the increase be attributed to the Stanley Cup win by last season’s fightingest team, Anaheim, or to the campaign to loosen instigator rules by its general manager, Brian Burke?
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Napoleon was nearly captured by the Cossacks after the Battle of Brienne, but was saved by one of his generals.
- Victims of cyberstalking experience increased psychological distress compared to stalking victims in general.
Meaning of generaled for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "generaled" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en General