generally 뜻 EN[d͡ʒɛnɹəliː] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore generallySUPmost generallySUF-ly
- Popularly or widely.
- It is generally known that the Earth is round.
- As a rule; usually.
- I generally have a walk in the afternoon.
- Without reference to specific details.
- Generally speaking …
- OBS Collectively; as a whole; without omissions.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Hyaenodontid pterygoids are generally less developed ventrally and posteriorly than hyainailourid pterygoids (Fig 5 , Feature 12; Table 1 ).
- Since home plate is generally in the southwest corner to avoid glare in the batter's eyes, a southpaw's pitching hand is to the south.
- He will react in the way he generally does, training feverishly over the weeks ahead and attempting to make himself undroppable for the game on Merseyside.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Generally those with more responsibility outearn those with less.
- Generally speaking, the main malignant part in most cases of malignant ectomesenchymoma (MEM) is the mesenchymal component.
Meaning of generally for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "generally" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en generall
- en generalty
- en generalcy
- en generals
- en genially