generate 뜻 EN[ˈdʒɛn.əɹ.eɪt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGgeneratesPRgeneratingPT, PPgeneratedSUF-ate
- VT To bring into being; give rise to.
- In the last 20 minutes Athletic began to generate the sort of pressure of which they are capable, but by then it was far too late: the game had begun to slip away from them as early as the seventh minute.
- VT To produce as a result of a chemical or physical process.
- Adding concentrated sulphuric acid to water generates heat.
- VT To procreate, beget.
- They generated many offspring.
- VT (mathematics) To form a figure from a curve or solid.
- Rotating a circle generates a sphere.
- VI To appear or occur; be generated.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The phospholipid pseudogel was prepared at a molar ratio of [DMPC]/[DHPC] = 2.5 at 10% wt/vol in an aqueous solution of 100 mM MOPS buffer (pH 7) in order to generate the nanogel separation matrix.
- But Buffy has also generated enormous amounts of slash fiction. The cult television text and the rise of the Internet have both had an important aspect on the development of slash fiction.
- The doctrine of 'pre-Adamitism,' while heretical and guaranteed to generate storms of controversy, won some prominent adherents.
Meaning of generate for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "generate" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en generated
- en generates