generate 뜻 EN[ˈdʒɛn.əɹ.eɪt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGgeneratesPRgeneratingPT, PPgeneratedSUF-ate
- VT To bring into being; give rise to.
- In the last 20 minutes Athletic began to generate the sort of pressure of which they are capable, but by then it was far too late: the game had begun to slip away from them as early as the seventh minute.
- VT To produce as a result of a chemical or physical process.
- Adding concentrated sulphuric acid to water generates heat.
- VT To procreate, beget.
- They generated many offspring.
- VT (mathematics) To form a figure from a curve or solid.
- Rotating a circle generates a sphere.
- VI To appear or occur; be generated.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The pyrG inserted into the gene replacement cassette was amplified from pCDA21 plasmid [40 ] and was used to generate a marker for prototrophy in the mutant strain.
- These results indicate that the perturbation of intercellular junctions and the deciliation of tubular cells generated by FSS are independent from F-actin rearrangement.
- Following the synthesis of acetylcholine, acetylcholine generated in neurons is antiported by protons into secretory vesicles using vesicular acetylcholine transporter (VAChT).
Meaning of generate for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "generate" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en generated
- en generates