generates 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFgeneratePRgeneratingPT, PPgenerated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of generate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But Buffy has also generated enormous amounts of slash fiction. The cult television text and the rise of the Internet have both had an important aspect on the development of slash fiction.
- These results indicate that the perturbation of intercellular junctions and the deciliation of tubular cells generated by FSS are independent from F-actin rearrangement.
- The pyrG inserted into the gene replacement cassette was amplified from pCDA21 plasmid [40 ] and was used to generate a marker for prototrophy in the mutant strain.
Meaning of generates for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "generates" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en generate
- en generated
- en venerates
- en funerates