generates 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFgeneratePRgeneratingPT, PPgenerated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of generate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But Buffy has also generated enormous amounts of slash fiction. The cult television text and the rise of the Internet have both had an important aspect on the development of slash fiction.
- A cylinder is a solid of revolution generated by rotating a rectangle about one of its axes.
- A weakly-typed language will most possibly not generate an error or refuse to compile, if the argument passed to a function does not match the expected type closely.
Meaning of generates for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "generates" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en generate
- en generated
- en venerates
- en funerates