god 뜻 EN[ɡɒd] US
신, 하나님 하느님
- 하느님은 한국어에서 절대적인 존재(God)를 가리키는 말이다.
인류가 탄생되면서 인간의 능력으로 다스릴 수도 이해할 수도 없는 일에,
초월 존재를 부르는 단어에는 크게 2가지로 분류할 수 있는데, 대표적인 호칭이 “하느님”과 “신(神)”이라 할 수 있다.
사람의 의식에 자리잡고 있는 것이 실제로 유일신인지 범신인지 뚜렷하게 구별하기는 쉽지 않다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLgods
- A deity.
- When ancient Greeks had a thought, it occurred to them as a god or goddess giving an order. Apollo was telling them to be brave. Athena was telling them to fall in love.
- The most frequently used name for the Islamic god is Allah.
- Alternative spelling of God.
- An idol.
- whose god is their belly
- (figuratively) A person in a high position of authority; a powerful ruler or tyrant.
- COL An exceedingly handsome man.
- Lounging on the beach were several Greek gods.
- (Internet) The person who owns and runs a multi-user dungeon.
- 동사 (Verb)SGgodsPRgoddingPT, PPgodded
- To idolize.
- CORIOLANUS: This last old man, / Whom with a crack'd heart I have sent to Rome, / Loved me above the measure of a father; / Nay, godded me, indeed.
- to deify.
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- (very rare) Alternative form of God.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- took the form of a duck ; took shape ; a god taking the likeness of a bird
- They appeased the angry gods with burnt offerings.
- So then to conclude, though man bee Gods hand, and inſtrument, to inaugure, inthronize, and inueſt, yet is it God alone, that doth originally ordaine, inſtitute, and appoint.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- God commeth from Theman, and the holy one from mount Paran, Selah. his glorie couereth the heauens, and the earth is full of his prayse.
- God was now nothing more than a distant cause of causes; what mattered was matter, and man acting in nature. The theodicy, the master-narrative, had become secularized.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- There were no robbers, nor murderers, neither were there Lamanites, nor any manner of -ites; but they were in one, the children of Christ, and heirs to the kingdom of God.
- Red strings tied to some of the vessels led up to the ceiling and across the room to the mini-shrines called mandapams, each of which housed statues of gods.
Meaning of god for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "god" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 고유 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en gods
- en goddess
- en godly
- en godlike
- en godfather