going EN[ˈɡəʊɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLgoingsSUF-ing
- A departure.
- The suitability of ground for riding, walking etc.
- The going was very difficult over the ice.
- We made good going for a while, but then we came to the price.
- (figuratively) Conditions for advancing in any way.
- Not only were the streets not paved with gold, but the going was difficult for an immigrant.
- OBS pregnancy; gestation; childbearing.
- (in the plural) Course of life; behaviour; doings; ways.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of go.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Likely to continue; viable.
- He didn't want to make an unsecured loan to the business because it didn't look like a going concern.
- That attends habitually or regularly.
- Current, prevailing.
- The going rate for manual snow-shoveling is $25 an hour.
- (chiefly after a noun phrase with a superlative) Available.
- He has the easiest job going.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It was going to be a surprise party until someone let the cat out of the bag.
- I just got in the zone late in the game: everything was going in.
- Everything was going according to plan until we ran into the legal problems.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- “Well,” I says, “I cal'late a body could get used to Tophet if he stayed there long enough.” ¶ She flared up; the least mite of a slam at Doctor Wool was enough to set her going.
- It didn't look like he'd ever get his act together, but eventually the project got going.
Meaning of going for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "going" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 2
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en goings
- en going by
- en going up
- en going-to
- en going on