은혜, 그레이스 그레이스
- 그레이스(Grace)는 다음과 같은 뜻을 가지고 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLgracesSUF-ace
- (not countable) Elegant movement; poise or balance.
- The dancer moved with grace and strength.
- (not countable) Charming, pleasing qualities.
- The Princess brought grace to an otherwise dull and boring party.
- (not countable, theology) Free and undeserved favour, especially of God. Unmerited divine assistance given to humans for their regeneration or sanctification.
- I'm so grateful to God for the grace that He has given me.
- (not countable, theology) Divine assistance in resisting sin.
- NC Short prayer of thanks before or after a meal.
- It has become less common to say grace before having dinner.
- For examples of the use of this sense see: citations.
- (finance) An allowance of time granted for a debtor during which he is free of at least part of his normal obligations towards the creditor.
- The repayment of the loan starts after a three-year grace (period).
- (card games) A special move in a solitaire or patience game that is normally against the rules.
- 동사 (Verb)SGgracesPRgracingPT, PPgraced
- VT To adorn; to decorate; to embellish and dignify.
- He graced the room with his presence.
- He graced the room by simply being there.
- His portrait graced a landing on the stairway.
- VT To dignify or raise by an act of favour; to honour.
- VT To supply with heavenly grace.
- VT (music) To add grace notes, cadenzas, etc., to.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- His lack of social grace made him anathema at fine dining situations.
- His lack of mastery of the social graces made it obvious he was not raised in fine society.
- And with poetic trappings grace thy prose, / Till it outmantle all the pride of verse. — Cowper.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Whereupon, willing to use that occasion, he kneeled down, and, with humble-heartedness and hearty earnestness printed in his graces.
- Statues are decapitated and delimbed, hacksawed into pieces that can be carried off and sold for their weight, not their grace.
Meaning of grace for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "grace" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en graceful
- en graces
- en gracefully
- en graceless
- en gracefulness