- 명사 (Noun)BFgrass
- plural of grass.
- 동사 (Verb)BFgrassPRgrassingPT, PPgrassed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of grass.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I use roses and grasses such as stipa, sweet william and tulips, with structural stuff such as the evergreen shrubs choisya and danae.
- The grass and weeds come up to my waist and the plum trees are already fruiting up, though most of the fruit'll go to the wasps and the worms, Vinny says, 'cause he can't be arsed to pick it.
- James put grass seed on the lawn with a seed spreader.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He was sitting on the lawn, wriggling his toes in the grass.
Meaning of grasses for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "grasses" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr grasses
- fr grasses matinées