- 명사 (Noun)BFgrass
- plural of grass.
- 동사 (Verb)BFgrassPRgrassingPT, PPgrassed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of grass.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Some 50 firefighters, 10 tankers and waterbombers battled the grass and scrub blaze, which began about 12.30pm.
- I use roses and grasses such as stipa, sweet william and tulips, with structural stuff such as the evergreen shrubs choisya and danae.
- Overall, the 72.2%of HDM-sensitized subjects were polysensitized and the remaining 27.8% subjects were monosensitized to seasonal grass pollens, animal hair, moldsor cockroach.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He was sitting on the lawn, wriggling his toes in the grass.
Meaning of grasses for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "grasses" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr grasses
- fr grasses matinées