grew on EN
에 성장, 성장
- 동사 (Verb)BFgrow onSGgrows onPRgrowing onPPgrown on
- simple past tense of grow on.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I didn't like this song at first, but now it's starting to grow on me.
- Little grew on the farm, after the floods from the hurricane washed away the topsoil.
- Moreover, the autozooids in the two small colonies available from Atlantis Seamount are disordered, and additional avicularia may grow on the frontal shield along the lateral interzooidal sutures.
Meaning of grew on for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "grew on" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en grew up
- en chew on