- 명사 (Noun)PLgrids
- A rectangular array of squares or rectangles of equal size, such as in a crossword puzzle.
- A system for delivery of electricity, consisting of various substations, transformers and generators, connected by wire.
- (computing) A system or structure of distributed computers working mostly on a peer-to-peer basis, such structures being known as a computational grid or simply grid computing, and used mainly to solve single and complex scientific or technical problems or to process data at high speeds (as in clusters).
- (cartography) A method of marking off maps into areas.
- (motor racing) The pattern of starting positions of the drivers for a race.
- McLaren's Lewis Hamilton fought up from the back of the grid to eighth, with team-mate Jenson Button taking ninth.
- (electronics) The third (or higher) electrode of a vacuum tube (triode or higher).
- 동사 (Verb)SGgridsPRgriddingPT, PPgridded
- To mark with a grid.
- To assign a reference grid to.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Although eggcrate louvers can effectively cut off the view of bright lamps, the grid itself can become rather bright, especially when it is white.
- By simple resubstitution of the training data, the RF model correctly classified 99% of the grid cells.
- Happily this situation can be helped to a great extent by the use of grids called egg crates, which prevent the light from spreading too broadly.
Meaning of grid for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "grid" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 6
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en gride
- en grids
- en grides
- en grided
- en griding