growing on EN
에 성장, 성장
- 동사 (Verb)BFgrow onSGgrows onPTgrew onPPgrown on
- present participle of grow on.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Moreover, the autozooids in the two small colonies available from Atlantis Seamount are disordered, and additional avicularia may grow on the frontal shield along the lateral interzooidal sutures.
- I hated the film at first, but with subsequent viewings it has grown on me.
- I didn't like this song at first, but now it's starting to grow on me.
Meaning of growing on for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "growing on" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en plowing on