grown on EN
에 성장, 성장
- 동사 (Verb)BFgrow onSGgrows onPRgrowing onPTgrew on
- past participle of grow on.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Little grew on the farm, after the floods from the hurricane washed away the topsoil.
- I didn't like this song at first, but now it's starting to grow on me.
- Moreover, the autozooids in the two small colonies available from Atlantis Seamount are disordered, and additional avicularia may grow on the frontal shield along the lateral interzooidal sutures.
Meaning of grown on for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "grown on" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en grown up