grows on EN
에 성장, 성장
- 동사 (Verb)BFgrow onPRgrowing onPTgrew onPPgrown on
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of grow on.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I didn't like this song at first, but now it's starting to grow on me.
- Moreover, the autozooids in the two small colonies available from Atlantis Seamount are disordered, and additional avicularia may grow on the frontal shield along the lateral interzooidal sutures.
- Little grew on the farm, after the floods from the hurricane washed away the topsoil.
Meaning of grows on for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "grows on" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en grows up
- en plows on