guest 뜻 EN[ɡɛst] US
손님, 게스트 게스트
- 게스트(Guest)에는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
The Guest는 팬텀 플래닛의 음반이다.
USS 게스트는 미국 해군의 군함이다.
게스트는 특별 출연자이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLguestsSUF-est
- A recipient of hospitality, specifically someone staying by invitation at the house of another.
- The guests were let in by the butler.
- A patron or customer in a hotel etc.
- Guests must vacate their rooms by 10 o'clock on their day of departure.
- An invited visitor or performer to an institution or to a broadcast.
- The guest for the broadcast was a leading footballer.
- (zoology) Any insect that lives in the nest of another without compulsion and usually not as a parasite.
- (zoology) An inquiline.
- 동사 (Verb)SGguestsPRguestingPT, PPguested
- VI to appear as a guest, especially on a broadcast.
- VI as a musician, to play as a guest, providing an instrument that a band/orchestra does not normally have in its line up (for instance, percussion in a string band).
- VT OBS To receive or entertain hospitably.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We had to clear out the attic so the guest could sleep there.
- We have to reseat you, sir: this seat is reserved for the guest speaker.
- Hence, when I was requested to be a guest editor for this gastroenterologically focused issue of JIAPS, I made all efforts to select/generate articles, which could cover a wide spectrum.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The landlady magicked up a large breakfast for us and our unexpected guest.
- The waiters were handing round champagne to the guests.
- That recipe is an old standby, and she keeps the ingredients around in case of unexpected guests.
Meaning of guest for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "guest" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en guests
- en guested
- en guesting
- en guestish
- en guestwise