guest EN[ɡɛst] US
손님, 게스트 게스트
- 게스트(Guest)에는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
The Guest는 팬텀 플래닛의 음반이다.
USS 게스트는 미국 해군의 군함이다.
게스트는 특별 출연자이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLguestsSUF-est
- A recipient of hospitality, specifically someone staying by invitation at the house of another.
- The guests were let in by the butler.
- A patron or customer in a hotel etc.
- Guests must vacate their rooms by 10 o'clock on their day of departure.
- An invited visitor or performer to an institution or to a broadcast.
- The guest for the broadcast was a leading footballer.
- (zoology) Any insect that lives in the nest of another without compulsion and usually not as a parasite.
- (zoology) An inquiline.
- 동사 (Verb)SGguestsPRguestingPT, PPguested
- VI to appear as a guest, especially on a broadcast.
- VI as a musician, to play as a guest, providing an instrument that a band/orchestra does not normally have in its line up (for instance, percussion in a string band).
- VT OBS To receive or entertain hospitably.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We expressed our readiness, and in ten minutes were in the station wagon, rolling rapidly down the long drive, for it was then after nine. We passed on the way the van of the guests from Asquith.
- Haque will guest on one of the 18 pieces on Ivanovic's HotHouse program, as will Branko Pavlovic, who plays a Balkan mandolin called a tamburitza.
- Generational directors Ivan and Jason Reitman were guests of honour at a Board of Trade cocktailer yesterday [ … ] .
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- To make him feel welcome, she struck up a conversation with the newly arrived guest.
- The waiters were handing round champagne to the guests.
- The landlady magicked up a large breakfast for us and our unexpected guest.
Meaning of guest for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "guest" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en guests
- en guested
- en guesting
- en guestish
- en guestwise