guide EN[ɡaɪd] US
안내서, 가이드 길잡이
- 길잡이 또는 길라잡이는 알 수 없는 국가를 통하는 사람들이나 관심이 있는 장소를 통하는 관광객과 여행객들을 안내하는 사람을 말
- 명사 (Noun)PLguidesSUF-ide
- Someone who guides, especially someone hired to show people around a place or an institution and offer information and explanation.
- The guide led us around the museum and explained the exhibits.
- A document or book that offers information or instruction; guidebook.
- A sign that guides people; guidepost.
- Any marking or object that catches the eye to provide quick reference.
- A device that guides part of a machine, or guides motion or action.
- (occult) A spirit believed to speak through a medium.
- (military) A member of a group marching in formation who sets the pattern of movement or alignment for the rest.
- 동사 (Verb)SGguidesPRguidingPT, PPguided
- to serve as a guide for someone or something; to lead or direct in a way; to conduct in a course or path.
- to steer or navigate, especially a ship or as a pilot.
- to exert control or influence over someone or something.
- to supervise the education or training of someone.
- VI to act as a guide.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- THEY NAMED THEIR COMMUNITY of forty-seven homes near Pleasantville, New York, "Usonia" in homage to Frank Lloyd Wright, whose ideas on the way Americans should live together guided their plan.
- Emmanuel Adebayor's touch proved a fraction heavy as he guided Van der Vaart's exquisite long ball round John Ruddy, before the goalkeeper did well to smother Bale's shot from Modric's weighted pass.
- “When I worked for the CIA, my offtime cover was as a personal guide in dangerous parts of the world. I made a bundle. So we're comfortable.”
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Paramahansa Yogananda , an Indian guru who introduced yoga to the West, ranked Francis with Buddha and Jesus in his multicreed pantheon of spiritual guides.
Meaning of guide for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "guide" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr guide
- en guided
- en guides
- fr guides
- en guideline