- 털(Hair)는 피부(dermis, skin)의 모낭에서 자라는 단백질 필라멘트(filament)이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLhairs
- NC A pigmented filament of keratin which grows from a follicle on the skin of humans and other mammals.
- NU The collection or mass of such growths growing from the skin of humans and animals, and forming a covering for a part of the head or for any part or the whole body.
- In the western world, women usually have long hair while men usually have short hair.
- (zoology) NC A slender outgrowth from the chitinous cuticle of insects, spiders, crustaceans, and other invertebrates. Such hairs are totally unlike those of vertebrates in structure, composition, and mode of growth.
- (botany) NC A cellular outgrowth of the epidermis, consisting of one or of several cells, whether pointed, hooked, knobbed, or stellated.
- Internal hairs occur in the flower stalk of the yellow frog lily (Nuphar).
- OBS Haircloth; a hair shirt.
- NC Any very small distance, or degree; a hairbreadth.
- Just a little louder please—turn that knob a hair to the right.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I love walking barefoot on wet grass;  I'd love to join the team;  I love what you've done with your hair
- I don't want you to take much hair off; just snip my mullet off.
- His hair was thinning and slicked back, and he could have done with a good shave.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Hair cells were more severely damaged in blood injected ears than in cochleostomy only ears.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Tired of her flat hairstyle, Vicki volumized her hair.
- Your mum will have kittens when she sees what you've done to your hair!
- The suaku (literally "mountain tortoise" and figuratively "country bumpkin") sports a beer belly, fake brand-name apparel and oil-slick hair.
Meaning of hair for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "hair" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en hairy
- en haired
- en hairdresser
- en hairless
- en hairpin