happened 뜻 EN[ˈhæpənd] US
무슨 일이 있었, 일이
- 동사 (Verb)BFhappenSGhappensPRhappening
- simple past tense and past participle of happen.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I wish everything that happened between us could unhappen, and we could start again.
- Seeing the British establishment struggle with the financial sector is like watching an alcoholic who still resists the idea that something drastic needs to happen for him to turn his life around.
- When we see someone eat a hamburger in a commercial, we store that experience as having happened in reality when, in reality, it was a case of virtual consumption.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I relive that horrible accident every night and wake screaming, just as I screamed when it happened.
- Her eyes clouded over with grief as we told her what had happened.
- If you weren't a beligerent[sic] little shitnugget and thought before you posted, maybe this wouldn't happen.
Meaning of happened for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "happened" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en happened upon