hardware EN[ˈhɑːdˌwɛə] US
- 명사 (Noun)SUF-ware
- Fixtures, equipment, tools and devices used for general-purpose construction and repair of a structure or object. Also such equipment as sold as stock by a store of the same name, e.g. hardware store.
- He needed a hammer, nails, screws, nuts, bolts and other assorted hardware, so he went to the hardware store.
- INF Equipment.
- military hardware
- (computing) The part of a computer that is fixed and cannot be altered without replacement or physical modification; motherboard, expansion cards, etc. Compare software.
- (technology) Electronic equipment.
- Metal implements.
- SLA A firearm.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Early personal computers did not support voice-recognition hardware or software.
- Captive rowlocks keep the oars in the boat while you 're rowing and discourage lighthanded hardware seekers when you go ashore.
- The hardware store is gearing up for spring in February with garden supplies and seeds.