healthy EN[ˈhɛl.θi] US
건강한, 건강 한
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMhealthierSUPhealthiestSUF-y
- Enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit: well.
- He was father to three healthy kids.
- Conducive to health.
- A healthy diet and exercise can help to maintain proper weight.
- Evincing health.
- (figuratively) Significant, hefty; beneficial.
- a healthy respect for authority
- Sam unwrapped the sandwich and took a healthy bite out of the middle.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- To evaluate the cardiac safety of luseogliflozin, a thorough QT/QTc study was conducted in healthy Japanese subjects.
- He was still an old galliard, with white Buffalo Bill vandyke, and he swanked around, still healthy of flesh, in white suits, looking things over with big sex-amused eyes.
- For example, it is possible that children with dystonia tend to favor the cocontraction strategy while healthy children tend to reduce overall muscular drive.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Did you see how she waits on him hand and foot? It's not healthy.
- She always got white rice at Chinese restaurants even though she knew the brown rice was healthier.
- He would move heaven and earth to make sure his family is healthy.
Meaning of healthy for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "healthy" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en healthy participant effect