heat 뜻 EN[hiːt] US
- 열(熱)은 따뜻한 정도가 서로 다른 두 물체가 접촉했을 때 높은 온도의 물체에서 낮은 온도의 물체로 이동하는 에너지를 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLheats
- NU Thermal energy.
- NU The condition or quality of being hot.
- Stay out of the heat of the sun!
- NU An attribute of a spice that causes a burning sensation in the mouth.
- The chili sauce gave the dish heat.
- NU A period of intensity, particularly of emotion.
- It's easy to make bad decisions in the heat of the moment.
- NU An undesirable amount of attention.
- The heat from her family after her DUI arrest was unbearable.
- NU SLA The police.
- The heat! Scram!
- NU SLA One or more firearms.
- You carrying heat?" "You saw me unload the pistol," Hugo said. "It's in the waistband. And the kitchen knife. I need that for eating.
- NC (baseball) A fastball.
- The catcher called for the heat, high and tight.
- NU A condition where a mammal is aroused sexually or where it is especially fertile and therefore eager to mate.
- The male canines were attracted by the female in heat.
- NC A preliminary race, used to determine the participants in a final race.
- The runner had high hopes, but was out of contention after the first heat.
- NC One cycle of bringing metal to maximum temperature and working it until it is too cool to work further.
- I can make a scroll like that in a single heat.
- NC A hot spell.
- The children stayed indoors during this year's summer heat.
- NU Heating system; a system that raises the temperature of a room or building.
- I'm freezing; could you turn on the heat?
- NU The output of a heating system.
- During the power outage we had no heat because the controls are electric.   Older folks like more heat than the young.
- 동사 (Verb)SGheatsPRheatingPT, PPheated
- To cause an increase in temperature of an object or space; to cause something to become hot (often with "up").
- I'll heat up the water.
- To excite or make hot by action or emotion; to make feverish.
- To excite ardour in; to rouse to action; to excite to excess; to inflame, as the passions.
- To arouse, to excite (sexually).
- The massage heated her up.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The switch triggers a microfurnace to heat up a strip of plastic which breaks after two seconds causing a clip to open; this releases a compressed spring which starts the delivery.
- It was not the heat that caused his thirstiness, it was the low humidity.
- I spent the weekend pratting about with the central heating and got absolutely nowhere with it!
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Heat sterilization is used during canning so the food can be safely stored for long periods.
- Heat the lead to liquidize it, then pour it into the mold.
- Heat some oil in a cast-iron skillet and add the onions.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Instead of allowing the juice after the incision to inspissate on the capsule, he collected it immediately, and dried it by artificial heat.
- As examples of vector quantities may be mentioned the distance between any two given points, a velocity, a force, an acceleration, angular velocity, intensity of magnetization flux of heat.
- We should all go inside, before somebody keels over from the heat.
Meaning of heat for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "heat" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 원인 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en heathen
- en heated
- en heath
- en heather
- en heating