held EN[ˈhɛld] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFholdSGholdsPRholdingPPholden
- simple past tense and past participle of hold.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Instead, the shares are held by a superentity called Cede & Company in an arrangement administered by the Depositary Trust and Clearing Corporation.
- Balls were first made of grass or leaves held together by strings, and later of pieces of animal skin sewn together and stuffed with feathers or hay.
- They got on a bus, and as Sam was about to foller Ginger and Peter on top, Mr. Goodman took hold of 'im by the arm and said they'd go inside.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Hold on, I need to steal a phone from the office. I'll be back real quick.
- Hold on to my umbrella while I ride the roller coaster.
- Holding hands and forming a human daisy chain of peace, love and understanding is about as high on the list of priorities of today's fest-goer as remembering to pack a cummerbund.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Frozen at the age he was when vampiredom was thrust upon him (in the great influenza epidemic of 1918), Edward is now eternally a younger man, while Jake’s 16 and holding.
- The child's constant wrigglings made her difficult to hold.
- The protesters kept vigil outside the conference centre in which the party congress was being held.
Meaning of held for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "held" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en held up
- en held out
- en held off
- en held true
- en held back