held EN[ˈhɛld] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFholdSGholdsPRholdingPPholden
- simple past tense and past participle of hold.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'll give you advice on writing an article, but I won't hold your hand through the entire process.
- Some climbed the masts to unrig her, others rushed into the hold to get out the cargo, and numbers hurried to the cabin to carry off the lighter articles which it contained.
- I get one parking ticket and he holds it over my head for six months.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Hold on to my umbrella while I ride the roller coaster.
- Hold on, I need to steal a phone from the office. I'll be back real quick.
- Holding a brick over your head is hard work. It takes a lot of work to write a dictionary.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Frozen at the age he was when vampiredom was thrust upon him (in the great influenza epidemic of 1918), Edward is now eternally a younger man, while Jake’s 16 and holding.
- The child's constant wrigglings made her difficult to hold.
- The protesters kept vigil outside the conference centre in which the party congress was being held.
Meaning of held for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "held" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en held up
- en held off
- en held out
- en held true
- en held back