hence EN[ˈhɛns] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGhencesPRhencingPT, PPhencedSUF-ence
- OBS To send away.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- (archaic) from here, from this place, away.
- I'm going hence, because you have insulted me.
- Get thee hence, Satan!
- (archaic, figuratively) from the living or from this world.
- After a long battle, my poor daughter was taken hence.
- (archaic, of a length of time) in the future from now.
- A year hence it will be forgotten.
- (conjunctive) as a result; therefore, for this reason.
- I shall go to Japan and hence will not be here in time for the party.
- The purse is handmade and hence very expensive.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Soapberries are rich enough in saponin to be used as soap substitute, hence their name.
- He called himself a Safavi, from Safi, an ancestor illustrious for piety; and hence to contemporary Europe he was known as the Sofi.
- Pseudovarieties are of particular importance in the study of finite semigroups and hence in formal language theory.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Hence it is likely that insolubilisation of B outside the cytoplasm might constitute another mechanism of B toxicity tolerance.
- Hence the regular polygon ABCD ... can either be a convex n-gon, a star n-gon, a horocylic apeirogon or a hypercyclic apeirogon.
- Hence there were two subcycles contained within the fundamental cycle.
Meaning of hence for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "hence" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속어 부사
, 위치 부사
, 시간 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 접속어 부사
- 위치 부사
- 시간 부사
- 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en henceforth
- en henceforward
- en henced
- en henceforwards