- 명사 (Noun)PLhillsidesSUF-side
- The side of a hill.
- As the world's drug habit shows, governments are failing in their quest to monitor every London window-box and Andean hillside for banned plants.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When there is very heavy rainfall on California hillsides over a prolonged period, there is almost always ensuing surface runoff.
- 934) The men of science will climb grassy hillsides of [Easter] island to peer at hundreds of great stone faces that have so far out-sphinxed the sphinx in determined silence about the past.
- The hillside behind our house isn't generally much to look at, but once all the trees turn it's gorgeous.
Meaning of hillside for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "hillside" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en hillsides