hits 뜻 EN
안타, 조회 수
- 명사 (Noun)BFhit
- plural of hit.
- 동사 (Verb)BFhitPRhittingPT, PPhit
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of hit.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- (dialectal) Alternative form of its.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He hit upon all major concerns during the presentation.
- In friendly matches, she hit off the back tees used by men, and with her solid build she usually outdrove them, averaging 240 yards with wood-shaft clubs.
- Then he hit a button on a big black digital watch on his wrist, studied his time, frowned, rescrambled the cube and started over.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Hitting people is not acceptable! Go to your room and take a time-out!
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Group 1--over-testosteroned freaks who are just thrilled that the Big Bad USA is finally gonna get to blow shit up and have a wargasm every time a bomb hits.
- If you're sure of a gut shot, the buck will usually be bedded within five hundred yards of where it was hit.
Meaning of hits for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "hits" 는 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en hitself
- en hits up
- en hits out
- en hits upon
- en hits and runs