holds 뜻 EN[həʊldz] US
보유, 보유 하
- 명사 (Noun)BFholdPREhol-
- plural of hold.
- 동사 (Verb)BFholdPRholdingPTheldPPheldPPholden
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of hold.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The slightest effort made the patient cough. He would stand leaning on a stick and holding a hand to his side, and when the paroxysm had passed it left him shaking.
- Rosol spurned the chance to finish off a shallow second serve by spooning into the net, and a wild forehand took the set to 5-4, with the native of Prerov required to hold his serve for victory.
- The dork holding the torch — usually an eager first-time safari-goer - is soon sitting with eyes and lips clenched tight, turning blue from the effort of not inhaling bugs through his nose.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Holding a brick over your head is hard work. It takes a lot of work to write a dictionary.
- Hold on to my umbrella while I ride the roller coaster.
- Holding hands and forming a human daisy chain of peace, love and understanding is about as high on the list of priorities of today's fest-goer as remembering to pack a cummerbund.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The protesters kept vigil outside the conference centre in which the party congress was being held.
- Frozen at the age he was when vampiredom was thrust upon him (in the great influenza epidemic of 1918), Edward is now eternally a younger man, while Jake’s 16 and holding.
- The child's constant wrigglings made her difficult to hold.
Meaning of holds for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "holds" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en holds up
- en holds off
- en holds out
- en holds true
- en holds back