hole EN[həʊl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLholesPREhol-SUF-ole
- A hollow place or cavity; an excavation; a pit; an opening in or through a solid body, a fabric, etc.; a perforation; a rent; a fissure.
- There’s a hole in my shoe. Her stocking has a hole in it.
- There’s a hole in my bucket.
- (heading) In games.
- I played 18 holes yesterday. The second hole today cost me three strokes over par.
- The shortstop ranged deep into the hole to make the stop.
- (archaeology) SLA An excavation pit or trench.
- (figuratively) A weakness, a flaw.
- I have found a hole in your argument.
- INF A container or receptacle.
- car hole; brain hole
- (physics) In semiconductors, a lack of an electron in an occupied band behaving like a positively charged particle.
- (computing) A security vulnerability in software which can be taken advantage of by an exploit.
- (slang anatomy) An orifice, in particular the anus.
- (Ireland) IDI sex, or a sex partner (particularly in the phrase, "get one's hole")).
- Are you going out to get your hole tonight?
- INF (with “the”) Solitary confinement, a high-security prison cell often used as punishment.
- SLA An undesirable place to live or visit; a hovel.
- His apartment is a hole!
- (figuratively) Difficulty, in particular, debt.
- If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
- (graph theory) A chordless cycle in a graph.
- 동사 (Verb)SGholesPRholingPT, PPholed
- VT To make holes in (an object or surface).
- Shrapnel holed the ship's hull.
- VT (by extension) To destroy.
- She completely holed the argument.
- To go or get into a hole.
- VT To cut, dig, or bore a hole or holes in.
- to hole a post for the insertion of rails or bars
- VT To drive into a hole, as an animal, or a billiard ball or golf ball.
- Woods holed a standard three foot putt
- simple past tense of hele.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The skin over the skull was incised, and a small hole was made in the skull above the target using a microdrill.
- We drilled a hole and then cut the threads with the proper tap to match the valve's thread.
- the plane can't pull out of the dive it is in, it'll dig a hole in the ground.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I should have walked away from the casino when my luck went south, but I stayed and ended up in the hole.
- The Blues, without new big-money signings Fernando Torres and David Luiz, relied on their old guard to dig them out of an early hole.
- Eggcrates are carefully aligned at specific locations by adjusting the location of each radially with corresponding tube holes.
Meaning of hole for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "hole" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en holes
- en holey
- en hole-in-the-wall
- en holer
- en holen