holes EN[həʊlz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFholePREhol-
- plural of hole.
- 동사 (Verb)BFholePRholingPT, PPholed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of hole.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If at any hole a competitor play his first stroke from outside the limits of the teeing-ground, he shall count that stroke, tee a ball, and play his second stroke from within these limits.
- Croft touched down a few minutes later after a gaping hole opened up down Romania's left flank before Ashton completed his hat-trick following a lolloping run from Haskell.
- These socks have had it - there are holes in both toes.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I should have walked away from the casino when my luck went south, but I stayed and ended up in the hole.
- The rescue team managed to suppress the flow of oil by blasting the drilling hole.
- Eggcrates are carefully aligned at specific locations by adjusting the location of each radially with corresponding tube holes.
Meaning of holes for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "holes" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en holesom
- en holesome
- en holes up
- en holeshot
- en holes out