holes EN[həʊlz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFholePREhol-
- plural of hole.
- 동사 (Verb)BFholePRholingPT, PPholed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of hole.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I need to dig a hole for these begonias; would you pass me that trowel?
- ven-year-old son always digs a hole in the middle of his mashed potatoes and fills it with gravy before he starts to eat them.
- Croft touched down a few minutes later after a gaping hole opened up down Romania's left flank before Ashton completed his hat-trick following a lolloping run from Haskell.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Eggcrates are carefully aligned at specific locations by adjusting the location of each radially with corresponding tube holes.
- The Blues, without new big-money signings Fernando Torres and David Luiz, relied on their old guard to dig them out of an early hole.
- The rescue team managed to suppress the flow of oil by blasting the drilling hole.
Meaning of holes for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "holes" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en holesom
- en holesome
- en holes up
- en holeshot
- en holes out