- 명사 (Noun)BFholePLholesPREhol-SUF-ing
- (mining) undercutting in a bed of coal in order to bring down the upper mass.
- 동사 (Verb)BFholeSGholesPT, PPholed
- present participle of hole.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ... and insist upon forcing a square peg into a round hole, because in a round hole you, being a round peg, feel tight and comfortable.
- The skin over the skull was incised, and a small hole was made in the skull above the target using a microdrill.
- The publication of their results is a call for help to pick holes in their methods, and save physics as we now know it.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I should have walked away from the casino when my luck went south, but I stayed and ended up in the hole.
- Eggcrates are carefully aligned at specific locations by adjusting the location of each radially with corresponding tube holes.
- The rescue team managed to suppress the flow of oil by blasting the drilling hole.
Meaning of holing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "holing" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en holing up
- en holing out