horses EN[hɔəsəs] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFhorse
- plural of horse.
- 동사 (Verb)BFhorsePRhorsingPT, PPhorsed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of horse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The horse gave two quick stamps and rose up on its hind legs.
- ll the King's horses and all the King's men, couldn't put Humpty together again.
- Jonah was being sarcastic, yet you got on a major high horse with your teal deer, oh-so-serious reply to him.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The poor peasant was forced to unthatch his house to obtain food for his horse.
- Outside Russia, the Cossacks tend to be viewed as cartoonish anachronisms, with their whips, papakha fur hats and horses.
- Wait for me here. I'll only be a couple of minutes. I've just got to see a man about a horse.
Meaning of horses for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "horses" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en horseshoe
- en horseskin
- en horseshit
- en horseskins
- en horseshoed