horses 뜻 EN[hɔəsəs] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFhorse
- plural of horse.
- 동사 (Verb)BFhorsePRhorsingPT, PPhorsed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of horse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- From the distance of today, my guess is that it was the free-roaming horses that had most to do with the increase in carnivores, mainly because nobody was trying to protect them.
- As he would hitch it up, the horse would bolt and light out for home.
- I went to the Hill Ranch and stayed a few days, but they being fullhanded, I went to the Half Circle F Ranch, and there found employment gathering horses from the foot hills.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- If we fence in that field, it will be a good pasture for a horse.
- A solid mane thinner is indispensable in finishing the looks of your horse.
- The poor peasant was forced to unthatch his house to obtain food for his horse.
Meaning of horses for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "horses" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en horseshoe
- en horseskin
- en horseshit
- en horseshoes
- en horseskins