시간 시간 (단위)
- 시간(時間, 기호: h)은 시간의 단위이다. SI 단위는 아니지만 SI와 같이 사용된다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLhours
- A time period of sixty minutes; one twenty-fourth of a day.
- I spent an hour at lunch.
- A season, moment, time or stound.
- (poetic) The time.
- The hour grows late and I must go home.
- (military, in the plural) Used after a two-digit hour and a two-digit minute to indicate time.
- A distance that takes an hour to get there by car.
- This place is an hour away from where I live.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We tramped through the woods for hours before we found the main path again.
- I wonder if I can beg off going to the meeting that day, since it will take me an extra 2 hours out of my way.
- He has been tying up the phone lines for hours now.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The candidates duked it out on the proposal for hours.
- In some places, the air conditioning was turned up earlier in the day to precool buildings, and then turned down during peak hours.
- I need to find someone to sit my kids on Friday evening for four hours.
Meaning of hour for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "hour" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en hours
- en hourglass
- en houre
- en houri
- en houris