immediately EN[ɪˈmiːdiətli] US
- 부사 (Adverb)SUF-ly
- In an immediate manner; instantly or without delay.
- I hope we can begin immediately.
- 접속사 (Conjunction)
- Indicates that the dependent clause describes something that occurs immediately after the independent clause's referent does.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We thus cannot exclude that the increase of follistatin immediately after the race at least in part was due to hemoconcentration.
- Spain failed to move through the gears despite exerting control for lengthy spells and a measure of perspective must be applied immediately to the outcome.
- Lampard was replaced by Kalou but the substitute immediately gave the ball to Jonas, whose 25-yard curler was tipped wide by Cech.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Immediately after receiving a cervical fragment from the operating room, we dissected the exocervical epitheliums under a stereoscopic microscope to avoid stromal cells.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The news of his father's illness determined him to depart immediately.
- Running down the list of suggestions, I can see three we can discard immediately.
- Intermittent reinflation of the collapsed lung by manual ventilation was done to overcome the desaturation problem with marked improvement of SpO 2 to 100% immediately.
Meaning of immediately for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "immediately" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 접속사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en immeadiately
- en immediate
- fr immédiate
- en mediately
- fr immédiates