inclined EN[ɪnˈklaɪnd] US
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of incline.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore inclinedSUPmost inclined
- At an angle to the horizontal; slanted or sloped.
- The take-off ramp was inclined at 20 degrees.
- Having a tendency, preference, likelihood, or disposition.
- I am inclined to believe you.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It is often suggested that politicians are too inclined to cosy up to big business in order to receive funds for election expenses.
- Nureyev was always inclined to overchoreograph, cramming steps onto every beat, a tendency only increased when he restaged ballets.
Meaning of inclined for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "inclined" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en inclinedly
- en inclined plane
- en inclined planes