include 뜻 EN[-uːd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLincludes
- (computing) A piece of source code or other content that is dynamically retrieved for inclusion in another item.
- 동사 (Verb)SGincludesPRincludingPT, PPincluded
- To bring into a group, class, set, or total as a (new) part or member.
- I will purchase the vacation package if you will include car rental.
- To contain, as parts of a whole; to comprehend.
- The vacation package includes car rental.
- Does this volume of Shakespeare include his sonnets?
- I was included in the invitation to the family gathering.
- up to and including page twenty-five
- OBS To enclose, confine.
- OBS To conclude; to terminate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The efficacy analysis was conducted in the full analysis set, which included all patients who received at least one dose of PP and had at least one postbaseline efficacy evaluation.
- Both include foam in-ear buds and an antitangle cable.
- They won't include aerobics, jazzercize, or jogging.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Including a few fun details in large group introductions can be a great way to break the ice.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The devices were explanted postmortem or during an upgrade intervention, but also devices that were accidentally desterilized or were improperly sealed were included.
Meaning of include for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "include" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en included
- en includes
- en includeth
- en includest
- en include me out