include 뜻 EN[-uːd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLincludes
- (computing) A piece of source code or other content that is dynamically retrieved for inclusion in another item.
- 동사 (Verb)SGincludesPRincludingPT, PPincluded
- To bring into a group, class, set, or total as a (new) part or member.
- I will purchase the vacation package if you will include car rental.
- To contain, as parts of a whole; to comprehend.
- The vacation package includes car rental.
- Does this volume of Shakespeare include his sonnets?
- I was included in the invitation to the family gathering.
- up to and including page twenty-five
- OBS To enclose, confine.
- OBS To conclude; to terminate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It was called BMO-fovea distance since Bruch´s membrane opening included the intrapapillary optic nerve head region plus gamma zone.
- Site includes weekly specials, newest items, and information on collecting vintage items and offers layaway. A must-see sight for the eccentric weddinggoer.
- As a consequence, our final models did not include any autocorrelating variables.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Including a few fun details in large group introductions can be a great way to break the ice.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The devices were explanted postmortem or during an upgrade intervention, but also devices that were accidentally desterilized or were improperly sealed were included.
Meaning of include for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "include" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en included
- en includes
- en includest
- en includeth
- en include me out