indicate 뜻 EN[ˈɪndɪkeɪt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGindicatesPRindicatingPT, PPindicatedSUF-icate
- To point out; to discover; to direct to a knowledge of; to show; to make known.
- The guard blew his whistle to indicate imminent departure.
- To show or manifest by symptoms; to point to as the proper remedies.
- Great prostration of strength indicates the use of stimulants.
- To signal in a vehicle the desire to turn right or left.
- To investigate the condition or power of, as of steam engine, by means of an indicator.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These results may indicate that CMC-Na has negative influence on antithrombosis at 24 hours but no influence at 48 hours.
- Several mutagenesis studies also indicated that introduction of Arg residues into the Ser/Thr surface improved the alkalophilicity of xylanases [14 ,34 ].
- The cut in Fig 6 exhibits the magnified region of the chromatogram indicating the 2,5-DMHQ (signal no.1) and the monoacetate of 2,5-DMHQ (no.2), which is formed during the fungal treatment.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a tick in the box