inferior EN[ɪnˈfɪ(ə)ɹiɚ] US
열등한, 열 등 한
- 명사 (Noun)PLinferiorsSUF-ior
- a person of lower stature to another.
- As you are my inferior, I can tell you to do anything I want.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- of lower quality.
- Anna had always felt inferior to her brother due to poor school grades.
- of lower rank.
- an inferior officer
- located below.
- an inferior figure or letter
- (botany) Situated below some other organ; said of a calyx when free from the ovary, and therefore below it, or of an ovary with an adherent and therefore inferior calyx.
- (botany) On the side of a flower which is next to the bract; anterior.
- (astronomy) Nearer to the Sun than the Earth is.
- the inferior or interior planets; an inferior conjunction of Mercury or Venus
- (astronomy) Below the horizon.
- the inferior part of a meridian
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The original floor was still there: wide boards, laid tongue-in-groove, not the inferior subfloor they had predicted.
- Overaction of the inferior oblique muscle (IOOM) is manifest by overelevation of the adducted eye.
Meaning of inferior for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "inferior" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en inferiority
- en inferiors
- en inferiorly
- en inferiorness
- en inferior good