- 동사 (Verb)BFinhabitSGinhabitsPT, PPinhabitedSUF-ing
- present participle of inhabit.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These species largely inhabit whitewater and clearwater rivers (river classifications from Sioli [25 ]) within the Amazon Basin [26 ], with rare reports in tannic blackwater rivers [23 ].
- While nine barnacle species are recorded for the German sectors of the North and Baltic Sea [95 ], the total number of thecostracan species inhabiting the North Sea is unknown.
- Utheris inhabiting the bordouris fore-anent England. ― Acts James VI.
Meaning of inhabiting for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "inhabiting" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en enhabiting
- en cohabiting